Out of the blue

Esta é nova...
Sempre adorei música. Já tentei compô-la e nunca saiu nada...
Hoje, out of the blue (como o seu próprio título), senti um impulso para escrever isto... espero feedback, seja bom ou mau!

I've thought hundreds of times
About the possibilities that I'm leaving behind
While I'm standing here by your side
And watching the life go by outside...

Whenever you call
I'm right there
Whenever we're lonely
We stand by each other

But that's the thing about leaving you
It just doesn't make sense...

'Cause there is something about you
There is a life in your eyes
That I can't seem to forget
Maybe it's because it could be our life together...

When you look at me
With those foolishly beautiful green eyes
I know that you're my beach, my song, my lighthouse
I get lost in this serendipity
And out of the blue, I know that I'll never look the other way

So don't mind these words
When I say I've had enough of you
That just isn't true
I'll go nuts without you...

It's just the way life is
People around each other get tired
But I love you
And the way we fit together tells me
That you'll keep on amazing me
And you'll never stop shining in my life...

'Cause there is something about you
There is a life in your eyes
That I can't seem to forget
Maybe it's because it could be our life together...

Comentários

babs disse…
Agora vais buscar a viola e arranjas música pa isto, porque efectivamente é a única coisa que falta :p

Está muito, muito bom e ainda por cima tem a que deve ser a minha palavra inglesa preferida of all time: serendipity :p Mudaste de estilo e de lingua, mas conseguiste manter aquele factor não-identificável, muito teu, que eu suspeito que é o que torna as tuas criações tão boas, tão humanas e tão verdadeiras..quando descobrir o que é eu aviso-te :p

Vá, agora sai da frente do pc e vai escrever mais.. :)

ihihihi
**
o lavagante disse…
beautiful!!!!!

tu escreves bem, sabes disso:) não gosto da palavra nuts no poema :P nem sei bem porquê...de resto:):):)

falta a melodia! o arranjo musical! trata disso:)
polegar disse…
já se disse... falta só a melodia, através da qual me parece que vais ter de fazer uns arranjos de métrica ;)

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Aluga-se cantinho onde poder chorar

Longe do mundo... mas perto de ti!

E hoje é só.